Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Asset Management Associate
- The IT Asset Management Associate is responsible for participating in the processes, tools,and methodologies in support of the Jumia Nigeria’s IT and Software Asset Management (SAM) governance.
- This includes the management of software license management processes, and life cycle planning.
- Manages the administration of IT hardware and software inventory, asset management, licensing and technical services (Repairs) contracts
- Manages the lifecycle of IT assets up to and including the disposition of assets at end of life
- Manages appropriate hardware/software requests
- Validates all purchase orders for internal client hardware and software procurement, and maintenance agreements
- Works with the procurement unit to negotiate terms and conditions of sale and warranties.
- Responsible for compliance with IT asset vendor contracts
- Implements procedures for tracking IT assets to oversee quality control throughout their life cycles.
- Establishes desktop procedures for managing the day to day asset management process
- Tracks and maintains an inventory of all equipment issued to Jumia personnel.
- Delivers up-to-date equipment inventory lists and system data to the IT management upon request.
- Coordinates licensing, maintenance renewals, and warranty repairs with third party vendors.
- Maintains all non-user based IT equipment inventory, including network printers and IT components in conference and meeting rooms
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
- Relevant first or second Degree, e.g. B.Sc./B.Eng./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Relevant professional certifications
- Demonstrable drive for excellence in end result under stressful situations and tight timelines.
- Major’s on supplier licensing methodologies and is able to exploit these for organisations benefit.
- Previously worked on IT Asset Management, Software Asset Management systems.
Application Closing Date