Reign Networks Nigeria Limited is the ultimate online marketing firm that trains individuals on lead generation. Our award winning online training program constantly trains and produces exceedingly capable entrepreneurs that bring the results our clients have continuously been looking for. Our focus on customer service first and foremost has brought our clients a level of gratification that no other firm can provide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Allen Avenue, Ikeja – Lagos
- We are looking to create a team of innovative and creative thinkers who build amazing things.
- Our clients ask us to translate complex ideas into simple solutions that make life better and grow businesses. We expect you to be passionate about creating digital experiences that push the boundaries.
- We are recruiting a full time graphic designer with a passion for designing amazing experiences for all different types of industries.
- This is a key team position that will assist our lead graphic artist in client and internal projects.
- You will also work closely with our development and marketing teams on designs for websites, web applications, and occasional branding or print project.
- Our talented development team can handle all of the coding so it’s up to you to create innovative, amazing designs (they love the challenge).
- You’re a builder driven by design, love communicating and working in a small team environment, and you’re focused on creating experiences that excite users.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A portfolio that reflects clean, intuitive, and functional design
- Ability to create wireframes and mockups
- Business Minded mentality to take projects from start to finish without supervision.
- Able to manage multiple client projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and ability to design for a variety of styles
- Passionate about design and the user experience
- Enjoys collaborating and brainstorming with a team
- Thrives in a small team, startup-like environment
- A self-starter, organized, and detail oriented
- Mastery of Adobe CS, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- You must prove you can create web banners especially Facebook banners 600*315.
- N60,000/month with incentives.
Application Closing Date
- You are expected to live within the Ikeja axis and environs.
- Candidates are advised to submit their resume and a link to their portfolio. In your portfolio, we would like to see past web and/or mobile app design, wireframes demonstrating an understanding of workflow, and logo/branding work. Applications cannot be accepted without a link to a portfolio.
- How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below: